Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Additional Journal entry: The Pink Pony

A journal entry from the wealthier school:

Once upon a time in the Bech farm lived a pony. Her name was Khaterine. Khaterine loved eating oats and fruits. She drank milk and water. One day when she was enjoying a burble bath, she saw a mirror in front of her. Then she said “I wish I was pink.”
Imidietly she changed into a pink pony. She was so amazed and happy at the same time. A few weeks after that she met a young male pony. His name was Mark. Mark was so handsome and mature. But, he was a vegetarian. He did not eat meat because when he ate meat, he would have bleasters.
One night, the two went on a date and it was so romantic. After a few minutes, Khaterine saw Mark get down on one knee, and he said, “Will you marry me?” and Khaterine said, “Yes, why not”?
This story is based on Mr. Mark and his wife, Ms. Khaterine.



Of course, it is clear that this child is keenly observant (“young,” “handsome”, “mature.”) but also possessed of a splendid imagination (“vegetarian”? “bleasters”? “Blech farm” - I have no idea. And, “Why not?” I mean, that's all?) OK, this is her story, I could write my own, if I thought I could do better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment